Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Two Days to Go!

Yes, we are so very excited.  Joe was ready to go on Monday.  We are both counting the hours now.  We have almost everything ready.  Today is a beauty shop day for me and then I'll be ready.  We spent time yesterday pouring over maps again.  We've pretty much layed out the entire trip now.  We plan to return through states in which we've never traveled.  We've made hotel reservations through San Antonio, TX for the first leg of the trip.

Here are my latest two quilting projects.  Now the machine is covered and resting for six weeks.  This table runner is the one Joe likes so well.  The pattern is just a star pattern that is the current block exchange for my guild.  I made 3 of them, put them together and added triangles on the ends (which you can't see in the picture). 


This picture is of a cute little laptop case I just made. It is two French floral fabrics which I quilted first, and then designed and made the case to fit my new laptop. It will be going on the trip with us.



Yes, it is too late for any requests for quilted items.  However, if you make your wishlists and give them to me when you see me, Santa might remember you if you're really good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment