Monday, March 8, 2010

Road Trip Delayed

This morning we decided to delay the road trip. If any of you have any plans, please go forth with them and don't plan around us. I am much sicker than I realized and do not want to start the trip feeling this way. Bronchitis easily goes into pneumonia if not taken care of. The last thing I want is to end up in a strange hospital somewhere. So, we are just putting it off for a week or two, depending on how quickly I get over this. After all, we are going to enjoy every minute of this much anticipated long trip. Being sick is not the way to do that. Stay tuned here for the latest developments and we'll let you know when we anticipate beginning and keep you informed as we travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment