Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Early Morning Noise

Today began with lots of noise on the roof, EARLY! This is good because it means the roofers are hard at work. We have needed this new roof so badly for a long time now. This is day two of the work and the weather is much more cooperative today. It is cool but the sun is shining and the wind isn't blowing. We are so glad we went with Home Depot for a real professional installation this time. It is so different from the first re-roofing job we had done in 1987.

We both get to stay home all day today. I am working on some adult bibs for the Senior Outreach program through my Quilt Guild. I am chairman of this program and I found out yesterday that they need these badly. I hope to get at least 6 done and perhaps a small quilt for them. We'll see. I'll have to wait until I go to Palm Desert tomorrow and stop at Joann's for Velcro to finish them the closing of them.

Joe isn't feeling well. Still has a cold so he'll be resting most of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment